1. Endless hours on the road with too many people in the vehicle.
2. Your job is to entertain a room full of loud, writhing maniacs.
3. If you do your job well, people ask when you’ll produce more.
4. You ask yourself daily: “Am I tripping? Or did I really just see that?”
5. Your name is always shouted, never spoken.
6. Someone is always pulling at your clothes.
7. Groupies follow you to the bathroom.
8. There’s a different person in your bed every night. Sometimes even two.
9. At the end of your work day, you’re sweaty and your hair is a mess.
10. Screaming is just part of the job.