Friends share, right? RIGHT. That’s why I’m doing a giveaway on Instagram that not only lets YOU win, but also gives a friend of your choosing two prizes as well!
HOW TO ENTER
Go to this post on Instagram and follow the instructions there!
→SERIOUSLY, YOU MUST GO TO INSTAGRAM TO ENTER←
- A $20 Amazon gift card for one paperback and one ebook copy of my new book, YOU DO YOU. Keep one, give the other to your friend!
- Two funny feminist necklaces on 24″ chains with pink 2″ tags that read, “Empowered women empower women and also meet in the dead of the night to sharpen the wooden stakes they will stab into the heart of the patriarchy.” 😂 Keep one, give the other to your friend!
- A “The Future Is Ours” journal with glitter pencils and empowering stickers to make it all your own!
- Only one entry per person, but the “tagged friend” can create their own unique entry via making their own comment (and following the entry rules).
- Winner will be notified via Instagram DM and in the comments of THE INSTAGRAM POST post by me on 10/10/18 after 12pm EST. If they do not reply within 7 days to arrange shipment, a new winner will be selected.
- Giveaway open to those with a Continental US mailing address only at this time.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Kim Bongiorno is an author, full time freelance writer, and the blogger behind Let Me Start By Saying. Her latest publication is the essay “This One is for the Ghost Girls” in YOU DO YOU, an anthology about the female experience written by authors ages 12-65 for readers of all genders, ages 12 and up. Learn more by connecting with her: Facebook · Twitter · Instagram · Goodreads · Amazon.com · BookBub · Newsletter · Book Announcement Mailing List