Who here wants a holiday giveaway? It’s that time again, my friends, when I decide it’s time to give away something special to those of you who keep reading along. Since books are my love, my life, my reason to breaaaaaathe, I’m giving away an Amazon Fire PLUS a $25 Amazon gift card PLUS copies of my short story collection, Part of My World.
WHAT YOU WILL WIN
One GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive all of the following prizes:
- 7″ IPS display
- Comes with the Alexa cloud-based voice service
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle e-books, apps and games
- 8 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 200 GB of expandable storage
- Quad-Core 1.3 GHz with 1 GB of RAM
- Prime members get unlimited access to a huge selection of songs, books, videos and more
- Instant access to over 400,000 apps and games
- Has “Blue Shade” feature, adjusting the backlight and tone perfectly to prevent eye strain when using the device at night
- 2 MP rear-facing camera for taking photos or recording 720p HD video. The front-facing VGA camera is perfect for Skype calls with friends and family.
- Up to 7 hours of battery life
AMAZON GIFT CARD The winner will receive a $25 Amazon.com electronic gift card.
PART OF MY WORLD SHORT STORY COLLECTION
Romance. Drama. Action. Hope. In this collection of twenty-one short stories spanning from contemporary settings to fantastical lands, you will meet a troubled teenager, fallen princess, reunited lovers, superheroes, creatures from afar, and more. Funny, sexy, macabre, and heart wrenching, there’s something for everyone woven into these tales.
Ten ADDITIONAL WINNERS will receive an ebook copy of Part of My World.
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
- Use the Rafflecopter entry form below.
- The more entry options you choose, the more chances you have to win!
- Note: If you have trouble entering on an option, make sure you’re logged into your account on the website for that option and try again. (So if it’s the Goodreads one, log into Goodreads as you normally would.)
Kim Bongiorno is an author, full time freelance writer, and the blogger behind Let Me Start By Saying. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter, hire her to write for you or speak at your event, or buy her a cherry Icee because those things are delicious.