Whether you want another kid down the road or never, here are some surefire ways* to make the second stork show up much much sooner than later:
1. Sign a two-year lease on a one-bedroom apartment.
2. Tell your in-laws you’re done having kids.
3. Finally fit into your pre-pregnancy jeans again.
4. Give unsolicited advice to parents of a colicy baby on how your baby has always slept through the night.
5. Get asked to be the Matron of Honor in your sister’s wedding nine months from now.
6. Go out drinking with your husband for the first time since having your kid.
7. Say out loud, “I get bored when the baby naps.”
8. Make a five-year plan that doesn’t include having another kid.
*Some of these may have been tried and tested by a certain someone who had 2 kids in less than 2 years OH MY GOD I AM SO TIRED.