My 5yo daughter and I were having a bit of a stand-off the other day, when I realized Good God, I’ve become a kid again. And not in a good way.
I’m guessing that many of you probably have, too.
Signs That Motherhood Has Made You a Kid Again:
1. You have a foot-stomping tantrum if someone eats the cookies you hid.
2. You hate wearing pants.
3. You demand juice every day.
4. You’ve left the house wearing two different shoes on multiple occasions.
5. You just want to be left alone with the iPad so you can play.
6. You prefer movies in which the characters dance around a lot.
7. Sometimes you have potty accidents.
8. You hide in a closet at least once a day.
9. You’re bathed and in PJs by 7pm.