How Being a Mom is Like Being a Supermodel
1. It’s your job to wake up obscenely early and leave the house without makeup on.
2. When someone dresses you up in a ridiculous outfit you have to convincingly exclaim “This is gorgeous!”
3. Eventually you’ll end up in a photo with your nipple exposed.
4. No matter the runway, you’re either chasing after someone or being closely followed.
5. You never sit down for a meal.
6. Your make-up is applied by small quirky people who prefer to use bright glittery products and have no concept of coloring within the lines.
7. People are always touching your hair, face or clothes without asking first.
8. You’re rarely caught smiling in photos.
9. You think you deserve to get paid a lot more than you do to get out of bed in the morning.
10. Tantrums are just part of the gig.