Signs Your Elf on the Shelf is on The Naughty List

The Elf on the Shelf is a fun family tradition this time of year.

I have recently discovered people sharing photos of cute antics their elves have been up to on Pinterest and beyond, such as Elf on a Shelf Snow Angels in sugar or flour, leaving trails of glitter, and other messy fun discoveries.

Well, it seems I do not have that kind of Elf on a Shelf.

Looks like sweet & charming Family Fun, doesn’t he? DON’T BE FOOLED.

Quite frankly, after what happened when our princess & stuffed animal tea party went very, very wrong, are you even surprised?

Our family’s Elf on a Shelf appeared the morning after we got home from our Thanksgiving Travels.  A mere 2 days later, I had surgery, and he seemed to decide to show up morning after morning in the same exact spot in the kitchen for the kids to find him.

I thought he was being considerate, making this easier on me as I healed.

But alas, I am on the mend and starting to notice things were getting a little…wierd around here.

So, for your guidance, here are some surveillance photos I took of my own Elf on the Shelf Gone Wild.

Please refer to the following list to see if your own Elf deserves to be on the Naughty List. If so?  Santa will absolutely send in a replacement.  He just has a lot going on right now, so if a rogue Elf has slipped through the cracks, please let him know right away.

Signs Your Elf on the Shelf Deserves to be on The Naughty List:

I do hope this list is applicable to only a few of you, and that in the end?  You all have a fun and adventurous holiday season.

Without any pill-popping whorish elves wreaking havoc on your home as you sleep.

Signs Your Elf on the Shelf is on The Naughty List

Thank you to The Bearded Iris & her crazy Elf Dobbie for the encouragement to catch my own elf’s antics!

Comments

Comments

I want to be his friend, mostly because I have no clue how to do anything technological, and it seems he might be able to show me how. If not, we could at least drink and laugh and laugh…

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for making me laugh this morning! I soooo needed it after the train went off the rails when Blossom became snarky and spoiled bad princess-ish. My day has been brightened :D

Love it. My elf has been entirely G-rated. Thankfully, he’s in the other room so he didn’t see your rogue elf. My biggest takeaway, aside from Brobee’s personal inclinations, is that you have a great liquor collection and I want to come over.

• Sandy says

I was thinking that all those mostly empty bottles seem to indicate the Elf is not the only one partying at your house. I’m with Allison, I want to be your friend, too.

This is awesome. I never before wished to celebrate Christmas, and thereby get an Elf on the Shelf, like I do now. And, when can I come for a cocktail….that’s my kind of cabinet.

If you had my elf, or one of his associates? I don’t think it necessarily means you’re celebrating Christmas. So maybe try your luck, and you could end up with a whorish drunk one like ours. *fingers crossed for luck*

What bothers me about that port picture is that I CAN’T SEE HIS HANDS. And I’m pretty sure I know what he’s doing. *shakes head*

You & Alison are welcome to come over and raid my booze cabinet(S) any time. Get your ass up here.

5. amyvansant says

Love it – I love it when people spend as much time as me doing things like setting up dolls for weirdo photo shoots – makes me much more normal.

Maybe it’s just me, but that whoring pill-popping elf seems like a lot more fun those the ones who narc on innocent little children. Give me your address. I’d like to send him a bottle whiskey…but maybe gently broach the subject about sexin’ Brobee up because, dude, that’s just wrong.

Just gotta admire any guy who can type with his feet while keeping both hands on his “situation”…if ya get my drift…

Nice liquor cabinet, however, I see Chivas, Wild Turkey…not sure if that’s Maker’s Mark in the background but…no Jack Daniels?

I’m just so glad YOURelf isn’t hanging with OUR elf. Fitzac is ot that kind of diminutive felt figure. He’s wholesome, and kind, and rosy-cheeked, and . . . Oh, dear. He’s riding the dog. Not like a pony.